Webinar Recording: An Outcomes-Driven Approach To Agility
Path to Agility® – a simple yet powerful way to profoundly better outcomes
- See firsthand how Path to Agility makes sense of Agile transformations
- Get specific answers to your chronic transformation challenges
- See potential impediments that have been stealing your momentum
- Uncover capabilities to accelerate your progress
Business leaders have seen enough to believe that agility is the path to better business results. An empirical model that builds in continual improvement and consistent measures? That’s a powerful promise and explains why Agile is attractive. So attractive, in fact, that it’s hard to find a company today that doesn’t claim it’s agile or going agile.
Our experience and research have shown that the vast majority of organizations who take on an Agile transformation will either experience “superficial agility” which usually results in failure and reverting back to old, ineffective behaviors, or “pocket agility,” where some things may improve, but falls short of the true organizational improvements needed to be more resilient. Companies are stuck in transformation with no way out.
This is why we created the Path to Agility — a proven approach designed to help guide organizations through their Agile transformation journey. It helps by providing a clear approach for identifying the capabilities necessary to move forward and the visibility needed to resolve obstacles along the way.
Download the Webinar Recording
Who Uses the Path to Agility
The Path to Agility is designed for change agents and leaders who need to improve transformation consistency, quality, and results. For example:
- Scrum Masters who are serving teams adopting agility
- Coaches and consultants supporting Agile transformations
- Leaders and executives who are guiding their organizations through transformation
- Companies who demand predictable and measurable business outcomes
Why Business Outcomes Matter
Using business outcomes as a “north star,” the Path to Agility helps both teams and organizations evaluate where they are on the journey to agility and map out what they should focus on next. It equips organizations with a simple yet powerful roadmap to profoundly better business outcomes.